Friday, June 6, 2014

The Letter


 It's June 6, 2014

  It's been a week now since I started my new job after going from job to job trying to find
something that would allow me to take care of my child support  that I would gladly pay
without being made to do it by the court. but then I guess I have to thank all the dead
beat fathers before me that helped along the way, But then who am I to judge all those
guys that are doing what they are suppose to do.

  The thing is you will never hear their stories or even if it matters to them that the
world knows that they are giving their all. I see them every time I get to spend time
with my own children, But even though it's been just a few weeks ago after a year of not
being able to spend time with them. I'm glad now that I will be able to take of them.

  I used feel that telling them I love you and spending time with them would be enough to
make them feel and show how much I cared but end the end someone once tolded me that
love was an action word, in other words It's meaning could only be defined by child
support, or being asked to buy something everytime I get to spend quality time with my
children at the risk of not taking care of my own basic needs.

  It's funny how all of my life I wanted someone that I could love a lifetime,and have
children while growing old and enjoy my children and if i was lucky even get to watch
them grow along with my grandchildren.  So I was given three girls,two boys, and a wife
that lasted only twenty one years and ended in divorce when she left me for another man
and took our children along with her.

  It was the first time after two years that I took the time to change my profile and visit a
couple of sites along the way, though I've never really been the type to spend my time
checking out dating sites online or chatting as they call it in today's time. I had decided
after spending my weekends going out just to enjoy dancing, or setting myself up for a
one night stand that I would check out two the first site made me annoyed because all
they wanted from me is fees that come with ever dating site after getting a free trial and
that was before they came out with christian dating site, but even then same issues a one
night stand at least until I sent a letter.

  It was the first time that I sat down to send a letter, there where a lot of things that where
on my mind, but as I sat down and begin to write I remember the things that I loved to do.
In the letter I wrote How I enjoyed spending a quite evening at home, taking walke in the
park and enjoying the classics like a play or an old movie. I also remembered how much
I needed someone that I could create a love with,and at the same time give and create that
same kind of love along with a family and trust.

 It was just a few days later when she sent responce to my letter, along with a lot of women
and though I love woman, I've always wanted to find that one woman that can be all women
in just one so that I could spend the rest of my life with her and her alone. maybe it was the
way that her words reached into a heart that was wounded,jaded, or just broken. But her
letter had awakened something in me that I had lost and burried, hoping never to find it
again until her letter.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment